1. Depending where you are in the platform add Measurements can be done either:
1.1 Using the main menu at the top of the page
1.2 Or After creating your first sample
1.3 Or from the dropdown on the sample menu.
2. Upload your measurement and press Assign to Sample. Note you can drag and drop multiple measurements at once.
3. Select the sample you want to relate your measurements to. You have three different options to choose from: Select Sample from dropdown or Create New Sample. If sample has not loaded it you may need hit refresh.
4. Select a physical measurement type and the instrument you used, our parser will autodetect your settings, so you don't need to worry about that. Then press Apply.
Note! By default, you will be able to choose only physical measurements and instrument that were predefined for your lab by your lab master.
5. Check the parsing status and press Relate to Sample.